Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Phillipians 4:8

Things that made me laugh today....

Running circles around the stairs, with Sage and Regan, walking our 'pets' (aka - wooden lace-up animals, strung through one hole, like a leash), making the animal sounds while we ran. We must have done this for 20 minutes this morning. Sage was pretty selfish with the animals though, and didn't want to share with mommy. Regan made up this game some time ago. It is fun to watch Sage pick up on her games and play along. She thought this was big fun.

Sage picking her own tutu, dressing up in it, asking for the music to be on in the sun room and dancing around, arms over her head, like a ballerina.

This ebay listing that I found a link to on another blog. This is great, if you just need a good laugh!

Regan finally doing a good enough job on dinner to earn the candy she has been eyeing up for three days!

The way Sage says "yes", complete with both hands in the air!

The Wiggles song "Dance your gloomies away"...as sung by Regan ..."Dance your boobies away!"

I hope this day brought you joy and laughter as well!

3 comments:

Crissa said...

I saw that ebay listing a while ago -- and it is a good laugh! I think I'll re-read it; I could use a good laugh at this point in our week!

Sounds like a fun day!

Jennifer said...

Christy,

I am at an HR conference and had a moment to view your blog so I thought I would leave a comment. I like what you have done with the site, especially your priority checklist from a few days ago. I think we all could benefit from aligning our priotities and attitudes with this list on a daily basis. I think as mothers we get so little time for ourselves that it is sometimes hard to focus on the more important issues when we would also like to complete our hobbies, etc.

Also, I think you will win the spiritual warfare with your devotionals - you have the stronger army on your side.

Take care and thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Continue to treasure your little ones and to know the positive impact that you are making on their lives day by day - be it as hard as it can be at times - you are making the most worth while investment ther is to make. Here is to you and celebrating your family.

Take Care.

Jennifer

PS - Crissa - if you are reading this hello to you as well. I hope you and your family are doing well.

JESSFEDERICO said...

Christy,

I'm laughing out loud at Regans comment....kids sure do say the darndest things!!!

What little blessings though!